WordTube Video WordPress Theme
WordTube Video WordPress Theme Designed for Video sites with same function as Youtube.
WordTube Video WordPress Theme Installation:
- Upload the wordtube folder into the /wp-content/themes/ directory.
- Upload the folders in plugins folder into the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Active the WordTube theme and the 4 plugins from your WordPress Admin panel.
- Enter the WordTube Theme Options panel under Appereance in your WordPress Admin Panel
- Fill in the parts and Save Changes.
- Enter Reading under Settings, write 16 in Blog pages show at most part. Save changes.
- After activating the plugins, enter Sociable under Settings. Choose 30 of the social websites. All the settings should be inactive in Position part. Save changes.
- Enter Ratings Options under Ratings on left menu, Show Loading Image With Text must be No. Save changes.
- Ratings Templates should be like these:
Ratings Vote Text: %RATINGS_IMAGES_VOTE%
Ratings Voted Text: %RATINGS_IMAGES%
Ratings No Permission Text: %RATINGS_IMAGES%
Ratings None: %RATINGS_IMAGES_VOTE%
- Save Changes.
WordTube Theme Usage:
While you are adding a video:
- Write the title of the video,
- At the bottom, you will see a Custom Fields part. Write thumb in Name part and write the thumbnail url of the video in Value part. For example: http://i2.ytimg.com/vi/qnNOzngbfNg/default.jpg. Click the Add Custom Field button.
- Write embed in Name Part and paste the embed code in Value part. Click the Add Custom Field button.
- Write description in Name Part and write the description of the video in Value part. Click the Add Custom Field button.
- Submit your tags on right menu, choose the category and Publish your post.