* XHTML validated.
* flickrRSS plugin support
* threaded comments support
* 2 widget ready sidebars
* gravitar ready
* compatible with versions 2.0 to 2.7.1
* Tested in major browsers: Firefox, IE, Chrome, Opera and Safari
* adsense/banner advertisements management (two 468?60, one 300?250, four 125?125)
* automatic post thumbnail (resize to 468?270)
About post thumbnail
The automatic thumbnail system makes use of timthumb script. It will take the first image you have uploaded within a post and resize it to size 468?270.
Of course, you can use your own image as the post thumbnail by using custom field. (see the image below)
You need to enter the key word ?image?, and the partial image URL as ?/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/gem1-468.jpg? for example.
Notice that the url should not contain your site full address, as you can see above.
If you don?t use image key word or the post doesn?t contain any uploaded images, then no post thumbnail will be shown.