New York WordPress Theme
New York is another free premium wordpress theme personal style . Designed fo wordpres community with dark style and transparent background .
list of features :::
- Modern & Elegant look
- Grungy and Urban style
- Fast loading structure
- Sidebar 125 x 125 ads support
- Twitter, RSS, Facebook and Delicious Bookmark buttons
- Stylized sticky post
- Featured post with Thumbnail
- Email subscription form available
- Supports comments threading and paging
- You don‚Äôt need to edit PSD files for logo, Thanks to Cufon
- Preloads necessary images silently for better user experience
- Fully WP 2.8.5 support
- Premium Quality
- Fixed Width
- 2 Columns
- Left Sidebar
- Many theme options to control everything, you don‚Äôt need to edit files at ALL
- Free of cost
Installation Tutorials :::
What can I adjust from Admin Theme Options??
- Sidebar 125 x 125 ads: You can tune sidebar ads from inside your theme options just enter banner URLs and enter link for them.
- Twitter, Facebook and RSS buttons: You can enter your twitter profile link, Facebook profile/fan page link, feedburner feed address.
- Email Subscription form: You can Setup your sidebar Email subscription form within Admin theme options.
- About me box: Change your About box picture, text and link.
- Extract the new-york.zip file in a convenient location
- Copy the ‚Äònew-york‚Äô folder to ‚Äò/wp-content/themes/‚Äô directory in your web server.
- Log in to the WordPress Administration Dashboard
- Select the ‚ÄòThemes‚Äô sub-menu from ‚ÄòAppearance‚Äô tab
- Select the New York theme from the available list of themes to preview
- Activate the theme.
Where are Admin Theme Options??
- After Activating New York theme
- Look for ‚ÄòNew York Options‚Äô tab in sidebar menu
How ‚ÄòFeatured‚Äô post works?
- Creat a new category named ‚ÄòFeatured Articles‚Äô
- Upload/attach any image to the post (more than 300px wide recommended)
- While publishing post select ‚ÄòFeatured Articles‚Äô category along with others.
- You are done. First Attachment image from the post will be used as thumbnail.