Moi Magazine WordPress Theme
Moi Magazine is a free 2 column magazine style WordPress Theme. It looks very modern and elegant from the front end and offering vast Admin options at the back end.
With wide variety of tune able Theme options in the admin menu you don‚Äôt need to edit .php files manually to do basic theme adjustments.
Current Version 1.0
Full Feature List:
- Modern & Elegant look
- Fast loading structure
- Jquery powered Random posts on homepage
- Recent posts with Thumbnails
- Sidebar 125 x 125 ads support
- Social icons integrated
- Admin options page to adjust theme settings
- Jquery Lavalamp menu installed
- Twitter and RSS button pre-installed
- Thumbnail support for homepage and posts
- Email subscription form available
- Supports comments threading and paging
- Fully WP 2.8.5 support
- Premium Quality
- Fixed Width
- 2 Columns
- Right Sidebar
- All the other fancy bells and whistles
- Free of cost
What can I adjust from Admin Theme Options??
- Twitter and RSS buttons: You can enter your twitter name for Twitter button and feedburner feed address for RSS button.
- Sidebar 125 x 125 ads: You can tune sidebar ads from inside your theme options just enter banner URLs and enter link for them.
- Email Subscription form: You can Setup your sidebar Email subscription form within Admin theme options.
- Extract the moi-magazine.zip file in a convenient location
- Copy the ‚Äòmoi-magazine‚Äô folder to ‚Äò/wp-content/themes/‚Äô directory in your web server.
- Log in to the WordPress Administration Dashboard
- Select the ‚ÄòThemes‚Äô sub-menu from ‚ÄòAppearance‚Äô menu
- Select the Moi Magazine theme from the available list of themes to preview
- Activate the theme.
Where are Admin Theme Options??
- Sign in to your Admin Dashboard.
- Under Appearance tab click on ‚ÄòMoi Magazine Theme Options‚Äô menu.
How can i put Thumbnail in homepage posts, random posts and single posts?
- While writing a post upload an image, when uploading is done copy image link and close upload box.
- Creat a new custom key ‚Äòthumbnail‚Äô with small ‚Äòt‚Äô.
- Enter image link as ‚Äòthumbnail‚Äô custom key value.
- This is it, to manage all thumbnails for a post just ‚ÄòOne‚Äô thumbnail key is enough with Moi Magazine