miniBlog Wp Theme
Theme Options page, you can do things such as:
* Change the color of the background & other elements.
* Enable the built-in Twitter widget.
* Identify Key used for post image thumbnails.
* Add and remove elements from the sidebar.
* View Theme Options Page HERE
If you’re still not convinced that this is the theme for you, let me give you the specifications of the theme. When you download miniBlog, all of this is included:
* WordPress 2.6, 2.7+ Ready
* Widget Ready
* Built for “Sticky Posts”
* Gravatar Ready
* IE 6 & 7 Compatible
* Firefox Compatible
* Safari Compatible
* Opera Compatible
* Netscape Compatible
* Custom Post Image-Thumbails
* Infinite Number of Color Schemes
* Detailed Theme Options Page
* ReadMe.txt for Help Installing the Theme
* Separate Comments and Trackbacks
* Easily Editable CSS – Fully Commented
* Web 2.0, Tableless Design
* Best of all, it’s all FREE
Whew, that was alot of typing. Right now, you’re viewing the default color scheme. This is just a specific combo of colors I picked, I felt it was mild and kept the clean look.
miniBlog will be one of the best decisions you could make to separate your blog from the rest of the pack. Why stay with the same old generic template that is not only used by a countless number of other blogs and doesn’t look all that great when you could be enjoying the amazing functionality of this theme?
Well, I think I’ve wasted enough of your time with all of this writing. I put alot of work into this theme and I’m glad to see if finally getting some spotlight. If you have download the theme, I thank you. I hope that miniBlog will bring a new life to your blog and give you an upper hand in all of your other blogging “competitors.”