Creative by Nature WordPress Theme
- Download the latest version of ?Creative by nature? theme either here or here
- Unzip and upload the theme to your ?wp-content/themes/? directory
- In WordPress, go to ?Appearance > Themes? and activate the ?Creative by nature? theme
- In the theme archive you?ll find file
creative_by_nature-export.xml. Import it to your WordPress installation from ?Tools > Import > WordPress?
- Go to ?Settings > Reading? and:
- Check ?A static page (select below)? in ?Front page displays? field.
- Select ?Home? in ?Front page: ? drop-down menu
- Select ?Blog? in ?Posts page: ? drop-down menu
Adding Portfolio Entry
Here are instructions for adding portfolio entries:
- Go to ?Pages > Add new?
- Enter Portfolio entry title
- Insert your image into the post(preffered image size: 290?230 px), then add ?more? tag. Add short description for the entry, then add one more ?more? tag. Then enter the remaining text. (Check out test portfolio entries for example)
- You may also enter custom fields ?url? if you want to add additional information to each portfolio entry.
- You?ll need to setup few things in ?Attributes? section:
- Choose ?Portfolio? page for page parent
- In ?Template? field select ?Portfolio Item?
- You may also enter position field if you want to specify the order of portfolio entries.
Thank you very much, folks! We appreciate your efforts.