Blutheme WordPress Theme
Blutheme is free premium wordpress theme magazine style with featured content gallery for featured articles. Strong admin back-end.Beautiful image thumbs beside each article makes the look of the design awesome and professional
For more info check the feature list below.
Home Page Options
- Featured Articles Category ‚Äì The Category from where Featured Articles are extracted.
- Number of Featured Articles ‚Äì The Number of Featured Articles to Show [default is 5].
- Footer Text ‚Äì The Text to Display after ¬©exemple.com [You can Use HTML Anchor Points like in the Default Footer Text].
- FeedBurner Link ‚Äì Your FeedBurner Link [http://feeds.feedburner.com/dpxmag].
- Display Thumbnail in Post ‚Äì Enable or Disable Thumbnail in Post.
- Display About Author ‚Äì Enable or Disable About Author.
- Display Related Posts ‚Äì Enable or Disable Related Posts.
- Related Posts Title ‚Äì Title for Related Posts.
- Display Social Bookmarks ‚Äì Enable or Disable Social Bookmarks.
- Social Bookmarks Title ‚Äì Title for Social Bookmarks.
- Your Twitter Username ‚Äì Write your Twitter Username.
- Number of Twitter Posts to display ‚Äì Write the Number of Twitter Posts you want to display [default is 5].
- Advertise ‚Äì Enable or Disable Advertise.
- Show Most Commented Articles ‚Äì Enable or Disable the Most Commented Articles.
- Most Commented Articles Title ‚Äì Title for Most Commented Articles.
- Latest Twitter Posts ‚Äì Enable or Disable the Latest Twitter Posts.
- Latest Twitter Posts Title ‚Äì Title for Latest Twitter Posts.
- Categories ‚Äì Enable or Disable Categories.
- Categories Title ‚Äì Title for Categories.
- Blogroll ‚Äì Enable or Disable Blogroll.
- Blogroll Title ‚Äì Title for Blogroll.
- Meta ‚Äì Enable or Disable Meta.
- Meta Title ‚Äì Title for Meta.
Install and Usage
- Unrar/Unzip the file, and then upload the folder ‚Äúblutheme‚Äù in wp-content/themes/
- Check the plugins folder and upload ‚Äúwp-pagenavi‚Äù in your wp-content/plugins/ folder
- Activate the plugin from your WordPress Admin Control Panel (Plugins Section)
- Activate the theme from Appearance
- Go to Theme Options Page (Appearance -> blutheme Options) reset the Settings and then Click Save
- Getting the Thumbnail is easy, go to Add Post or Edit Post scroll down to Custom Fields and add a new Custom Field called ‚Äúthumb‚Äù without Quotes and the value should be pathtoimage/image.gif or yoursite.com/pathtoimage/image.gif
- I provided the logo.psd file so you can change the Logo, just open it in Adobe Photoshop and have some fun 😀
- The Thumbnail Images should be hosted on your server otherwise they won‚Äôt work.
- If you already have wp-pagenavi, you should replace the css file with the one I provited.
- Don`t ask me about Internet Explorer 6 Bugs.